Friday 6 April 2012

Summer Fun.

Have been busy doing things and what not over the warmer months so I guess, now that it is getting colder it's time for an up-date.

Once again I had the pleasure of working with the lovely band Skipping Girl Vinegar.
This time I was not taking photos though, but instead wardrobe Mistress to a toy monkey named Baker. 
Making space suits for Hobo Monkeys? All in a days work with project "Monkey in Space". 

Photo shoot I did with Baker in his new suit.  


Baker really when into space, the clip is fantastic have a look for yourself!
Apparently he came back all refreshed, having his fur cleaned by passing through the earths outer atmosphere.

First Attempts: Ice Queen and Devil Lady.
On a more personal note a few months ago I spent a couple of nights learning the basics on making molded leather masks.


 This was really fun, I hope to do a few more of these in the future. May have to hold a masquerade ball as an excuse.

Also over the Christmas holidays I had a go at designing, drawing up a pattern and making an Edwardian style skirt.  It is still sitting in the sewing basket 80% complete, waiting till I get around to picking up a new sewing machine.

I have not got around to that yet, mainly because I got distracted by mid summer Halloween and spent all of January making props and invitations and creepy things for the shed.



The Shed: Mid-Summer Halloween


It has been a fun few months, but I am looking forward to stillness that winter brings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment